10 amazing blessings we forget to be thankful for
Life can be harsh sometimes, it can make you sad and it can even make you cry. But no matter how imperfect things are, there are things in our life that you still can be grateful for.
Don’t forget to be grateful for these 10 things. Not everyone has these privileges:
- You are alive, you are still breathing.
- You have food in your stomach.
- You didn’t have to sleep under a bridge, you have a roof over your head.
- You have clothes, lot’s of them and a choice of what to wear each day.
- You are not in fear of your life, or feel that your life is under threat.
- You are loved, you know for a fact that there is someone in your life who loves you very much.
- You have water, clean water that you can drink without getting sick.
- You have medical aid, and access to good doctors.
- You have the Internet, a smartphone or a laptop.
- You can read, you have had access to education.
Some of you are wealthy, you live in the house of your dreams, drive the car of your dreams and have money to buy whatever you need. Always remember to be thankful for what you have and be thankful for the people in your life . . . never take it for granted!
Image credit: beth~yellowhousedays