Rapper Cassper Nyovest has teamed up with AG Mobile to launch his own cellphone the AG#Hashtag
Cassper Nyovest is doing what is unheard of . . . the rapper has just launched his new
#CassperPhone, a collaboration that he did with AG Mobile.
This rapper is exploiting new business ground, and taking things to the next level.
When Cassper did #FillUpTheDome, AG Mobile were one of his sponsors, and on 19th April, Cassper launched his new AG#Hashtag cellphone. Cassper is said to have been involved in every step of the phone design and specifications.
The AG#Hashtag #CassperPhone is only available through MTN, and you can preorder the phone until the 10th of May.
The phone will be priced at R3499 and, and if you are looking to get on contract, it will set you back R229 pm.
Check out features for the #CassperPhone
AG#Hashtag 4G LTE technology, and it runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
– 5.5” HD touch screen with Corning® Gorilla® 3 Glass
– 1.5GHz True Octa-core processor, 4G LTE
– 13MP camera with flash and 720p HD video recording capability and special features like f/2.4 aperture, Quick Capture, 4X digital zoom
– 2500mAh battery with fast charge
– cool limited edition earphones and pre-installed wallpapers with Cassper’s app
– 16GB ROM
– 2GB RAM
– External memory (expandable to 128GB)
– Functions supported: GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth4.0, FM, Gravity Sensor, Accelerometer
– Multimedia player
– 2 500mAh Li-ion battery with fast charge
– Accessories: protective cover, limited edition headphones