How to Shrink Hemorrhoids
With the pain caused by hemorrhoids as a result of the vein that is enlarged, you may have to learn how to shrink hemorrhoids and reduce the pain that you are going through. Sitting for too long or a trip to the toilet may be a serious problem for you, because at times you may even bleed from your hemorrhoids. Fortunately there are things that you can to when you learn how to shrink hemorrhoids.
- Toilet paper is the worst thing you can use for the hemorrhoids, because it will make them worse than they are. What you should rather do is to clean the area by using luke warm water, and this can help in shrinking the hemorrhoids. Try not to use a soap because they normally contain chemicals which can worsen the condition.
- Get hold of some apple cider vinegar and some cotton wool. Use the cotton wool to apply the apple cider vinegar on the area, and if you want fast results from this you can do it three times a day. Within a week, you should see a huge improvement in your hemorrhoids.
- Take a sitz bath, which is basically warm water on a bath tub and immerse yourself in it. Just make sure that you do not put pressure on the hemorrhoids.
- If you try these tips and the hemorrhoids are not getting better, then you will have to seek out a proper treatment. Of course you can always go to your doctor, and he will probably prescribe a topical treatment that may or may not work. In my experience, most just do not work!
- Try some horse chestnut, take it regularly of good results.
If you have been struggling with hemorrhoids for a while, you really should look at getting the condition under control, otherwise if you use treatments that don’t work you will always be dealing with the condition. Make sure that you do not sit or stand for long periods of time. Walking around is good for you. Avoid getting constipated because that will just make the hemroids worse.