How to Whiten Underarms – I know exactly how it feels to deal with dark underarms, and I can tell you that it does not feel so good. For a long time I felt hopeless, because I could not find a way to get rid of them that worked for me, and that left very frustrated.
If you are like thousands of people across the globe, you have a problem with dark underarms. They make you hate wearing sleeveless clothes or raising your arms. In summer, it gets even worse.
I used to hate summer because I would not be able to wear my favorite vests or wear my bikini like everyone at the beach. I carried this for years, not knowing that were real solutions that were safe, natural and effective. The creams that I had used in the past did not agree with my skin, and so I just gave up.
That was until I found dark underarm solutions that I could make, in the comfort of my own home. Safe, affordable effective solutions.
I was skeptical at first when I found out about some of these natural remedies, because they just seemed so simple. for some reason I expected it to be complicated and expensive, but I was pleasantly surprised.
The solutions that I am going to share will work with dark armpits, whether they are caused by irritations on the skin, poor hygiene, shaving or infections.
These solutions are home remedies for dark underarms, that with consistent use will lighten your armpits to the color of the rest of your skin.
The problem is that I took to the internet to find a solution to this problem, and the internet, don’t get me wrong, is an ocean of information. That is exactly part of the problem, because that information that you get may be the wrong information.
I am not saying that all of the information is misleading, I am merely saying that some of the information that you find on the internet will not be 100% correct.
I don’t know about you, but after the years that I have had with my skin, feeling like a second class citizen because I did not feel beautiful enough, I just did not want to take another chance with my skin.
Obviously the best solutions are those that come for free, however free is not always better. Free can actually result in your skin turning out worse than it was before, and that is not something that I do not want to have to go through again.
What I have noticed is that when it comes to your skin, it is better to go natural. Also, some of these ingredients might have some skin whitening properties, but when their powers are combined, one gets to have an even more powerful skin whitening remedy that cannot be equaled by anything else.
I will be honest, I have tried to use them, and I was ok doing that knowing that I am using fruit and vegetables. However, I did not manage to get the results I was looking for.
It is only when I was exposed to the powerful secrets of skin lightening that my armpits started lightening up, not to mention other parts of my body that are too embarrassing to mention here.
So it is really up to you, whether you want to get free, probably misleading information or you want a solution that has proven to work over and over again.
Should you choose the free skin lightening remedies, continue reading below the video, and maybe they will work better for you than they did for me.
Ways on How to Whiten Underarms
There are a lot of natural solutions that lighten dark underarms, some work better than others. If your skin is like mine, they will not be as effective, and you will need a proven remedy to better your skin. I guess you have nothing much to lose by trying them except wasting more time.
Here they are:
- Alum powder – For people whose armpits are sensitive to deodorants, they need to look at applying alum powder. It will cause less irritation on the skin.
- Baking soda – Baking soda has also come out tops when it comes to lightening the armpits. After taking a shower or a bath, one just needs to apply it and leave it on.
- Potato – yes, potato juice is extremely good in whitening the underarms. It might be a bit of a challenge to access the juice from an actual potato, but you can cut the slices and put them on your underarms. if you are able to buy the juice in a supermarket, it will work perfectly. You just apply it to your armpits, leave it for at least 20 minutes before you wash it off with water.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin e is great for the skin. If you are able to purchase some vitamin E oil, you should. All you do is apply to your armpits and within weeks of doing it, you should see a change in your armpits.
- Coconut oil – While we are still on the subject of oil, another oil that you want to apply on your armpits is coconut oil.
- A mixture of curd,gram flour and turmeric powder – this mixture requires a teaspoon of curd, a teaspoon of gram flour as well as a little bit of turmeric powder. Once the mixture is properly mixed, apply it to your armpits and leave it on until it is dry. only then can you wash it off with water.
As you can see, these methods are all natural, affordable and very safe. anyone can make any of these remedies in the comfort of their own homes, instead of buying expensive creams that may cause even more skin irritation.
These underarm whitening treatments will do wonders for your dark armpits, and you will definitely see an improvement in weeks.
Solutions that lighten dark underarms are best when they are natural because you do not have to try and figure out what your skin is allergic to. All the ingredients will be all natural, fruit, vegetable or animal based.
Best of all, you know all the ingredients, and there are no side effects associated with using them.
The biggest advantage, in my personal opinion is that they are cheap, effective and safe.
How to get rid of dark underarms is easy when you have a solution that you can trust that has proven effective.