Valentine’s Day Ideas for Couples in 2016
Valentine’s Day 2016 Ideas for couples – The international day to celebrate and express the love one feels for his/her partner. On this romantic occasion, partners wish to do something special for each other but often, the task doesn’t prove quite easy. So, we have compiled a list of ideas to make your Valentine’s Day 2016 worth remembering!
- Make a book about why you love your sweetheart and list all the reasons why you are thankful to them. This could even include pictures of the two of you together and accounts of some special moments that you cherish.
- Cook a meal for that special someone! Nothing spells out love better than food especially food that is cooked with love (Men, are you listening?). Enjoy the meal under candlelight and follow it up by pampering your love with a massage or a romantic movie.
- Plan a getaway with your partner. Take time off from work and leave the city for a day or two to just spend some moments of love with your partner. You won’t regret it!
- If possible, try to relive old memories of your first date together by booking a table at the same restaurant. Talk about old times and share your favorite moments with each other.
- If you are separated from your spouse by distance, send a whole package full of goodies that you know your partner will love. Send a note along with it expressing your love for and how much you him/her.
- You could make a Valentine jar for your love! Fill it with candy and little notes which could either contain expressions of love and respect for your partner such as “I thank God for giving me such a caring and understanding wife” or ‘your presence makes my life meaningful’ etc.
- Poems are an extremely romantic form of expressing love. So even if you’re not a great poet, try to pen down your feelings in the form of a poem and get it framed. Your partner will love it for sure!
- You could secretly tape little notes telling your partner why you love him/her and stick it in the most random places where you know your partner will see. For example, you could stick it on the bathroom mirror, the steering wheel of your car or even on the fridge!
- Go old school which a bunch of long-stemmed red roses and a charming love letter! Follow this up with a romantic dinner.
Try any of these ideas this Valentine’s Day and your partner will fall in love with you even more! And remember, love is not meant to be given or received, it is to be shared. Have a wonderful February 14th!