What women want is something that remains a mystery to certain guys, but the truth is that there is nothing complicated about what women want. The woman you are with has probably tried to communicate her needs to you, but if you are still clueless, here are some of the things that women want:
What Women Want
1. Respect. Women want the man in their life to respect their feelings, their opinions, what they love, their careers, their bodies – you get the idea. This does not mean that you have to agree with all that they say, they just want you to respect their contributions and treat them with the same respect that you want them to treat you with.
2. Sex. Yepp, women do love sex, but some guys tend to forget that it’s not all about just the home run. The are other bases that some men tend to ignore completely, which makes women less eager to participate in sex. So, a woman wants to know that the guy she has is interested in her having fun also during sex. If you can stop at those four bases, and do sweet things like massage her now and then, you will score big with her.
3. Romance. Women love romance, so treat her to some romantic nights now and again. Staying in does not mean the usual boring take out and Tivo. Why not try and make it a bit more romantic, light a candle or two? The best advice I can give you is to keep the romance going, treat her like you used to while you were trying to win her over, even after she finally says yes to you. Don’t stop taking her out to romantic dates, don’t stop kissing her and holding her hand. Buy her some flowers now and again – just do all the things you used to do when you were still dating.
Related – How to make women want you
4. Time. Women want your time, because clearly you will make time for someone that you love. In fact, when you say you love her, nothing says it more than when you are willing to spend time with her, and to make time for the things that are important to her. This should not just stop at making time for the woman in your life, it should extend to helping out around the house. She probably works just like you do, and if you happen to get home before she does, she will appreciate you doing something in the house you share, instead of just waiting for her. After a long day, even if she comes home to fish fingers, it will count for a lot!
5. Communication. Women talk, they are expressive of the feelings they have. So, though she may see the love in the things that you do for her, she wants to hear it too. Your woman wants to know that you love her, and that you think she’s still hot, even with the cellulite on her thighs. And if she cooks you a nice meal, compliment her on that too. In addition to being talkative, women unfortunately can also be insecure, so you telling her how great she is will make her feel great, and that will benefit you and the relationship.
6. Engagement. We don’t mean the “marry me right now”, we mean that we love for you to show interest in the things that we like. Listen to her concerns, listen attentively when she talks to you, and when you do, it shows how much you care. And eye contact is important when she is trying to talk to you.
7. Humor – be fun to be around, laugh at yourself and laugh at her jokes now and then. Just don’t be too serious, life is too serious already without you adding to the seriousness of it all.
8. Challenge her – Not the kind of challenge that adds to the stress that comes with the relationship. No, the kind of challenge that stimulates her mentally, and the kind of challenge that motivates her to be a better woman. Support her goals also and what she is trying to achieve.
What women want is a question that a lot of guys ask a lot. And women, are not really complicated as they are made out to be. A woman just want to know that the guy she is with cares about her, is willing to compromise and is willing to make time for her.